Friday, February 26, 2010

The new semester is upon us...

Yes, the new semester for CSU starts this coming Monday. As always, I look forward to the start of uni for the new year. That is until the time comes when I have all aspects of my life competing for attention and TIME and the anxiety begins...

This year marks the end of my time at CSU as I only have one subject left to complete: ETL507 Professional Experience/Professional Portfolio. This subject has three components - a professional study visit, a 10-day professional placement and the completion of a professional portfolio. This blog will serve as my professional portfolio for the subject. I have been quite sporadic in my posting to this blog but aim to tidy it up and also post more frequently.

I've begun to do so by finding a really helpful post by blogger Heather Wright whereby she explains how to link to a PDF or Word doc in a post. I hope to use this function to document my attendance at professional development sessions as part of my overall portfolio.

I look forward to what this subject will bring, as I can see how it will have positive influences on my professional practice.

1 comment:

  1. I have just accepted an offer to study Masters of Education (TL) at CSU ... any advice?

    ReplyDelete